Disable Right Click

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hello, it's me.


Hope you're all having a super weekend. We're watching the Dragon Boat Festival on the James River from our balcony.

Of course the horse has nothing to do with the festival, but I think that eye reflection is so cool, and being near the water with all the reflections made me think of this shot. Spent the day at a farm not long ago and had the best time photographing it all - not just the obvious things (like reflections in a horse's eye :), but also tiny vignettes tucked in corners all over the place.

I'm attempting to make Burst Tomato Galette with Corn and Zucchini for dinner tonight (with roasted chicken). Looks delicious and hope I do it justice. I'm a little nervous about the crust, truth be told! A full report later!

Oh, does my a** look wide in that reflection? No? I didn't think so.

No comments: