Disable Right Click

Friday, May 2, 2014

Sunday Park

Sunday Park in Brandermill is one of my favorite places to stroll in the spring. At one time we lived in Summer Lake, a lovely community just up the road from Brandermill, and we still keep in touch with friends from the area.

Every time we go back I realize how much I loved it there. It's so pretty with the reservoir, tons of green space, and lots of wildlife. A perfect place to spend a spring afternoon. If you get the chance sometime, check out the Boathouse at Sunday Park right there in Brandermill and enjoy a meal or appetizer while watching the sunset over the reservoir. Amazing!

It's funny - we now live within walking distance to the Boathouse at Rocketts Landing. And I have to say that watching the sun setting over the James River and on the city is a fantastic way to spend the evening too!


2 comments:

Liz @ I Heart Vegetables said...

I've actually never been to Sunday park, but it's on my list of places to visit!

Penny said...

Brandermill is a beautiful community, and we always enjoy the very lively restaurant especially if we sit outside watching the sunset on a warm night sipping our fav beverage.