Disable Right Click

Sunday, October 5, 2014

NPR's Community Idea Stations 50th Anniversary Gala!

Due to our affiliation with the Camera Club of Richmond, me and another photographer had the privilege of photographing National Public Radio's local Community Idea Stations WCVE 50th anniversary gala.

It was such an elegant and formal event, yet it was also so incredibly festive, fun, and warm. I loved working with that terrific group of people. They were professional, caring folks who loved what they did, and it showed. It was an honor to be a small part of it all.

One of my duties was to stick by Judy Woodruff  and photograph her with important folks (I was told who they were because I really didn't know), as well as get candid shots. She was so professional and personable. It didn't matter who she had conversations with or for how long it lasted, she was exceptionally well-versed and always so classy and warm. I was in awe, honestly.

What a great night! Here's just a smidgen of what we saw.....






4 comments:

Danielle @ Where's the Mama/Tiny-Trots said...

Pretty pictures!

Penny said...

Thanks Danielle. Appreciate you stopping by!

karen said...

Penny, I am in awe, as usual. You make such beautiful images.

Penny said...

Thanks Karen! You're so sweet! Thanks for stopping in. I've been checking out your light photos on FB. Oh my gosh they blow my mind...love them! Just incredible, and they keep getting better and better.